THE FIFTH ANNUAL MEETING 1999
- President: SHIRO MIWA, M.D.D.M.SC
- Date: June 18 (Fri) and June 19 (Sat), 1999
- Venue: Yasuda Auditorium, The University of Tokyo
- ORAL AND POSTER SESSIONS
- VECTOR DEVELOPMENT
- CELL TARGETING
- PRECLINICAL / CLINICAL STUDIES
- CONGENITAL & ACQUIRED DISEASES
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES
"EVALUATION OF CLINICAL GRADE VECTORS"
- Date :June 19, 1999
- Time : 15:00-18:00
- Chairpersons: Shiro Miwa & Yoshikatu Eto
- From Basic Science Field 15:00-16:00
From Clinical Field 16:00-17:00
- Takashi Shimada
- Teruhiko Yoshida
Governmental Opinion 17:00-17:30
- Jun Yoshida: Liposome
- Yasuhumi Kaneda: HVJ Liposome
- Steuer Anton: Retroviral Vector & Adenoviral Vector
- David Broad: Adenoassociated Viral Vector
- The Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Conference Registration
Registration Fees: ￥7,000 (Japanese Yen)
The registration desk will be located on the front gate (first floor) lobby of the Yasuda Auditorium, The University of Tokyo.
- General Instructions to Speakers and Poster Presenters
We kindly ask speakers to observe the following procedures:
- Report to the speakers desk at the first floor lobby of the Yasuda Auditorium at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your presentation and set your slides in a slide tray and test screening before submitting it to the receptionist at the desk.
- Prepare 24x36 mm slides, horizontally mounted in 50x50 mm plastic frames. We can not accept paper mount slides.
- During the presentation, please confirm the time limit of a 8-minute speech followed by 4-minute discussion.
- Pick up your slides at the slide reception desk after conclusion of your session.
- Poster Presenters
Authors are responsible for setting up and removing their posters themselves according to the following schedule:
||Poster Session: 13:00-19:00
||Poster Session: 9:00-14:50|
|| (Discussion Time: 17:40-19:00)
|| (Discussion Time: 13:20-14:50) |
- Please prepare 100cm x 20cm sheet for your name, affiliation and title. For your presentation, a 120cm x 200cm board will be prepared by us. We will recommend you to prepare the poster size about 120 cm x 120 cm for nice viewing.
- One of the authors is kindly asked to stay near presentation site during Discussion Time.
Please smoke in the smoking areas indicated !
PROGRAM OF THE 5TH JSGT ANNUAL MEETING
| June 18 Friday
|| June 19 Saturday
|| *MANAGERS' MEETING
|| Oral Session|
(K. Tani & J. Yoshida)
|| *DIRECTORS' MEETING
(Y. Niitsu & T. Yoshida)
|| *COUNCILORS' MEETING
|| ACQUIRED DISORDERS 1|
(K. Ozawa & Y. Kaneda)
||Opening Remarks & General Assembly
|| ACQUIRED DISORDERS 2|
(H. Hirai & T. Nukiwa)
|| Oral Session
(T. Shimad & I. Saito)
|| Poster Session|
|| Vector Development-1
(H. Nakauchi & N. Emi)
|| Vector Development-2
(M. Hasegawa & H. Hamada)
|| PUBLIC SYMPOSIUM|
"Evaluation of Clinical Grade Vector"
(S. Miwa & Y. Eto)
|| Congenital Disorders
(F. Endo & T. Okuyama)
|| Infectious Disease
(S. Matsushita & Y. Sugimoto)
|| Poster Session
|| Closing Remarks|
( ): Chairpersons